The Society of Toxicologic Pathology (STP) is hosting their 36th annual Symposium in Montréal, Québec.
We invite you to visit our booth at STP 2017 to enjoy a face-to-face meeting with our staff and receive a personal introduction to our latest array of pathology services.
Why should you attend the STP Symposium and visit us in Booth 301?
- Meet us face to face! HSRL serves a variety of customers across America and Canada. One of the main reasons we participate in trade shows is to have the opportunity to meet our clients like you in person.
- Three days to get the inside scoop on our toxicologic pathology services. Starting on Sunday, June 25th, the exhibit hall will be open for three days. We will be available to meet with you and answer your questions all three days.
- Earn continuing education (CE) credits. Attendees have the opportunity to fulfill CE requirements by earning up to eight CE credits on Sunday, June 25th. Attendees can choose between morning and afternoon sessions and will be finished in time for the Welcome Reception on Sunday evening. Presenters include FDA representatives and leaders in the pharmacology industry. Topics include the following:
- Impact on the Stage-Aware Assessment of the Reproductive Tract
- Current Practices and Challenges in Method Validation
- Tissue-based Image Analysis
- What You Always Wanted to Know About Immunotoxicology in Pharmaceutical Development... But Were Afraid to Ask
- Schedule a private meeting with a member of our team. We realize that the chaotic atmosphere of the exhibit hall is sometimes not conducive to detailed discussions. If you would like to schedule a private meeting with a member of our team, simply call our office at 540-477-4440 to set up a time to meet with one of our representatives in Montreal.
- Make new friends and industry contacts. With hundreds of people attending and exhibiting at the Symposium, you will have a wonderful opportunity to expand your network of valuable industry contacts.
- Enjoy the vibrant city of Montréal. STP's 2017 location is filled with award-winning restaurants, beautiful architecture, and a host of shopping galleries. The city has an excellent public transportation system and is easily accessible by air, land, and water.
- Find out why we are an industry leader in pathology outsourcing. When you meet our team of professionals, you will learn how our company became an industry leader in outsourcing services. In addition to processing over 4,000 slides every week, we have over 15 years of experience in meeting the needs of biotechnology firms, pharmaceutical companies, and CROs.
Clearly, there are many reasons to visit us at STP 2017. We invite you to contact us to learn more about the variety of pathology services that we provide. Our team of professionals is dedicated to meeting your needs for accuracy, and affordability. We look forward to the opportunity to meet you in person in Montreal